That's a wrap!
More than 700 joined us at ModevEast 2013, see you next year!
Starting at 9AM
Gannett Conference Center
Master the Mobile Market
Now in its third year, MoDevEast will be bigger than ever, drawing more than 500 developers, designers, marketers and managers in for essential training and futurecasting—across four distinct tracks:
Mobile in the Enterprise • User Experience + Design • Marketing + Monetization • Mobile Development
Regardless of your discipline, ModevEast is a must-attend mobile gathering to connect you with mobile experts and hundreds of your peers for two intensive days of learning and thought leadership.
ModevEast in 98 Seconds
Final Days! Grab a Seat and Save!
One day pass: $249 • Two day pass: $399 • Hacker ticket: $25
Modev Code of Conduct
Thursday 9:30AM-Friday 6:00PM
Top prize is roundtrip airfare to Las Vegas to compete for up to $100k in prizes at the official hackathon on site at The International CES in Las Vegas. There will also be several other awesome prizes up for grabs from our hackathon sponsor partners:
• USA TODAY - Two $100 gift cards for best use of their Headlines API
• AMAZON - Kindle Fire HDs to 1st and 2nd, $100 gift card for 3rd
• MICROSOFT - Surface Pro Tablets for best Win 8 apps
• SENDGRID - Google glass invites plus awesome gear!
• ENYO - Prizes TBD
• NJVC - $1000, $500, $250 for best app using geospatial elements
• CEA / Modev - Roundtrip Airfare to CES 2014
• Grand Prize Cash Pool - $750 (will update prior to start)
Thursday, December 12th
9:30AM - API Demos, Rules and Team Formations
10:30AM - Code Start
7:00PM - Must leave premise (No overnight coders)
Friday, December 13th
8:00AM - Hacker Lounge Access
Noon - Lunch
6:00PM - Hack Demos, Awards and After Party
9:00PM - Adjourn